Lately, one of the fastest-growing apps is TikTok. It reached a huge success and a large number of users in almost no time. Even if you don’t have a TikTok account, you have probably seen the videos all around the internet. Like any other social media app, in TikTok too, there are verified users who are more popular influencers or creators. You can find out from this article how to get verification on TikTok.
Criteria and Guideline to Get Verified on TikTok
Usually, celebrities, influencers, and popular creators get the little blue checkmark on TikTok like other social media platforms. The main idea is not to get copied. But there are some qualifications to meet if you want to get verified.
- Your account needs to be gaining 500 to 2.000 followers every day.
- Your videos need to get more watch time and views.
- Accounts that are present on the media, such as TV and magazines, also get verified.
- Your content needs to be getting constantly viral.
- Accounts that are already verified on other platforms also can get verified.
Tips on Having a Better Content and a More Famous Account
Here are a few tips and tricks to increase your chances of getting a verification.
- Collaborate and duet with other creators.
- Have good quality videos and good lighting.
- Get verified on other platforms.
These will also get your chances higher on getting viral videos.
FAQs on TikTok Verification
On some other platforms, you can ask to be verified, but with TikTok, it doesn’t necessarily work that way. TikTok chooses the accounts to verify by itself.
Not exactly, but the more viral sounds and songs you use, the more you will get noticed or even go viral.
No, you can not buy or sell a verification. Do not believe anyone saying so.
Conclusion on How To Get Verified on Tiktok
This article cleared out how to get a verification on TikTok; the viral video-sharing app used to be Musical.ly. I hope it was helpful and clear to understand for you. If you want to keep up with the latest news about the topic, please follow our blog posts.